When your not in the water or can't get to the water why not pop in a surfing movie to get your surf fix! There are some great ones out there. Our favorite is the classic Endless Summer. We also really like Blue Crush which is all about women surfers.
- Genres: Sport
- Tagline: A true motion picture about surfing. Filmed in Africa, Australia, New Zealand, Tahiti, Hawaii and California.
- Plot Outline The crown jewel to ten years of Bruce Brown surfing documentaries. Brown follows two young surfers around the world in search of the perfect wave, and ends up finding quite a few in addition to some colorful local characters.
- Movie Description
The greatest surf movie ever made. "On any day of the year it is summer somewhere in the world..." Go with Robert August and Mike Hynson as they follow the summer season to Senegal, Ghana, Nigeria, South Africa, Australia, New Zealand, Tahiti, Hawaii and California in search of the perfect wave. Still the ultimate surf film of all time!
- Genres: Drama, Romance, Sport
- Tagline: If you want to feel the rush you have to take the risk.
- Plot Outline As a hard-core surfer girl prepares for a big competition, she finds herself falling for a football player.
- Plot Synopsis: Nothing gets between Anne Marie and her board. Living in a beach shack with three roommates including her rebellious younger sister, she is up before dawn every morning to conquer the waves and count the days until the Pipe Masters surf competition. Having transplanted herself to Hawaii with no one's blessing but her own, Anne Marie finds all she needs in the adrenaline-charged surf scene ... until pro quarterback Matt Tollman comes along. Like it or not, Anne Marie starts losing her balance - and finding it - as she falls for Matt.